Sunday, July 19, 2020

Which Friend Are You? Can You Spot Yourself?


Image by mohamed Hassan from Pixabay 
If you are unable to spot yourself, please submit a pair of words to be added on your behalf, or if you spotted yourself, but would like to change your pair of words to something else, just let me know.

When I think of this friend, I think of Wilderness and Wanderlust.

When I think of this friend, I think of Millie and Melbourne.

When I think of this friend, I think of Chilis and Chats.

When I think of this friend, I think of Oliver and Owls.

When I think of this friend, I think of Powder and Poha.

When I think of this friend, I think of Cars and Contest wins.

When I think of this friend, I think of Faworki and Fish.

When I think of this friend, I think of Petaluma and Pies.

When I think of this friend, I think of Clothing(ahem, bespoke) and Cats.

When I think of this friend, I think of Account Servicing and Activism.

When I think of this friend, I think of Cricket and Cannes.

When I think of this friend, I think of Tea-parties and Tidying.

When I think of this friend, I think of Climbing and Covers.

When I think of this friend, I think of Pho (pronounced Fer for those who may not know) and Fast Commissions Analysis.

When I think of this friend, I think of Pepper Water and Prayers.

When I think of this friend, I think of Caramel Custard and Conversations.

When I think of this friend, I think of Emperors and Eating Okra.

When I think of this friend, I think of Moonlight and Museums.

When I think of this friend, I think of Wodlo Ja and Weather.

When I think of this friend, I think of Stories and Aussie Soirees.

When I think of this friend, I think of Movie making and Madras Club.

When I think of this friend, I think of Cashews and Cursio.

When I think of this friend, I think of Thane and Teaching.

When I think of this friend, I think of DSP and Dennys.

When I think of this friend, I think of Instagramming and 'Impossible' is not a word in the dictionary.

When I think of this friend, I think of Bible study and Bread.

When I think of this friend, I think of Rinpoche and Reiki.

When I think of this friend, I think of Real Estate and Rich Dad Poor Dad.

When I think of this friend, I think of Mizner and Mishti Doi.

When I think of this friend, I think of Canada and Coincidences.

When I think of this friend, I think of Neurographics and Nutrition.

When I think of this friend, I think of Petaluma and Pies.

When I think of this friend, I think of Social Work and Sea Ranch.

When I think of this friend, I think of Pitbulls and Pasole.

When I think of this friend, I think of Water and Waters.

When I think of this friend, I think of Gokaldas and Great Whatsapp shares.

When I think of this friend, I think of St.Julies and Santa Teresa.

When I think of this friend, I think of Beauty Salons and Bethel AG.

When I think of this friend, I think of Stocks and Spies.

I will end with a quote meant sincerely for each and every one of you, "Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more." Thank you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

spotted myself and Patty and Uday!

Sarandipity said...

Great Idea! I must be Rinpoche and Reiki.