Sunday, February 7, 2021

Dear Good Health,

 


Dear Good Health,

You are cordially invited to attend every event of my life, every waking moment of my life.

Dress Code: 
Lulu Lemons.Come as you are. Comfortable clothes and footwear.


No gifts please. You are the gift.

                                              

                                                                Ò

Dear Good Cheer,

You are cordially invited to attend every waking moment of my life, and more importantly, all the times when I am around others.

Dress Code: A smile (or at least a non-frown face) is essential.

                                                             Ò

Dear Self-Confidence,

You are cordially invited to attend every scary moment in my life, from interviews ,to learning something new, to times when I have to deal with deep-seated fears.

Dress Code: Appropriately formal - c
onfidence building. 


                                                              Ò
 Dear Patience,

You are cordially invited to attend all the waiting moments in my life, and all the testing moments in my life.

Dress Code: Calm colors worn serenely.

  

                                                        Ò

Dear Acceptance,

You are cordially invited to attend all the disappointing and devastating moments of my life.

Dress Code: Appropriately comfortable and comforting attire.


                                                       Ò
 

Dear Peace, Mindfulness, and Loving Kindness,

You are cordially invited to attend all of  my life, from the time I wake up till the time I go to bed, even if you have to bust down the door of my ingrained attitudes and habits of mind to get in.

Dress Code: Armor? Nah! Angel wings.

1 comment:

Indu Balachandran said...

Minoo, you never fail to come up with new original surprising dramatic unusual charming curious delightful inspiring thought-provoking amazing humorous serious profound hilarious elevating humbling ways of saying life’s truths! Nobody has a way with words like you.
Indubee