Sunday, June 16, 2024

"I Am Minoo's Favorite Hobby"



“I am Minoo’s favorite hobby” said Reading,

“Books are what Minoo loves best.

You need no further proof than the many books Minoo checks out from the library.

To know that my case rests.”

__

“I beg to differ,” said Google Search.

“Minoo spends more time on Google than anywhere else.

She spends so much time researching this or that.

I declare that Google Search is what she loves best.

__

“Wait a minute,” said Quora questions.

“You guys have no clue.

Answering Quora questions is what Minoo loves to do best.

May I remind you she has 8.5K Quora answers, and together they have 2 million views.”

__

“Whoa,” said Walking.

“I will have you know, Minoo walks a minimum of 4 miles per day.

The exercise app on Minoo’s phone says it all.

Walking beats everything else for Minoo, far and away.”

__

“Blah, blah, blah” said Blogging.

“All of you blabbering about this or that.

Minoo has been writing her Life Strategies Blog for almost 15 years.

Blogging is where her interests clearly are at.”

__

“Let’s ask Minoo,” one of them suggested,

And Minoo took them all by surprise, when she said

“Spending time with friends, family, relatives, and some chosen furry creatures.

Is by far, what brings me the most delight”.

_

For me, a beautiful sunset viewed with friends, is better than a beautiful sunset viewed alone.
_



A recent family celebration, in which it was all cheer and laughs


A picture from hanging out with the one of a kind Ollie Pops

This post is dedicated to friends, family, relatives who have become friends, and all the furry creatures, who never fail to bring a smile to my face.

_

Related posts:

Celebrating friends:

Which Friend Are You?

I Am The Richest Person in America

Celebrating family:

Family Songs

Our Cake Boss Family

Celebrating pets:

Got Things To Do

Secrets of the Super Models in Our Family

No comments: