Sunday, December 23, 2012

Look Who's Stocking Now!

Picture of a handmade ornament from a Pinterest Christmas board


I could wish you Christmas like a technical investor…..
Hope you have a Christmas that’s head and shoulders above the rest

Or a fundamental investor….
Wishing you a Christmas that’s just capital

Or a DRIP investor….
Wishing you a Christmas which pays rich dividends

I could wish you Christmas like an astronomer….
Have a Christmas that is out of this world

Or a food critic
Wishing you a Christmas that’s just plum

Or a locksmith
May you have a Christmas that clicks

I could wish you Christmas like Dr. Seuss …
Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the Christmas you can think up if only you try!

Or the Mad Hatter….
May your Christmas be filled with muchness

Or a Goldilocks Christmas….
Not too plain, not too fancy, but just right

I could wish you Christmas like a Mastercard ad….
Hope you have a Christmas that’s priceless!

Or like Mr. Bean….
(Insert Face Contortion)

Or like Santa Claus
Ho! Ho! Ho!

So what will it be?

Oh, I know.

It just came to me.....

How about…..

Merry Christmas!
 
Wishing all who are reading this a very Merry Christmas. 

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas day and a beautimous New Year!

P.S.  With thanks to Lisa of White Hat Security for the invention of the word beautimous (a combination of beautiful and glamorous and fabulous).

P.S. 2:  There is a story to the inclusion of “locksmith” in this post.  Yesterday, I accidentally locked myself out of my car by leaving the keys in the trunk. 2 hours and an expensive AAA locksmith dispatch later, I was able to drive my car.   This was after spending two hours earlier the same morning getting a tire puncture fixed.  Sheesh! I wish I could have had Santa's sleigh for the day.

P.S. 3:  I hope you enjoyed reading this Christmas wish as much as I enjoyed writing it. Hard to believe a year has passed since I wrote my Dear Santa Christmas letter.  

P.S. 4:  As always, thanks for reading, have a great, great Christmas and see you next week!

5 comments:

Ajay said...

A Classic Christmas Post, Minoo....its the ghost of Christmas Present!!!Merry Christmas to U n Your Family!!!!

jess said...

That was so much fun..such an enjoyable read!!
Merry Christmas..once again!!

avid reader said...

Hey Minoo, merry Christmas and a great year ahead for you and your lovely daughter!!
love always, malvika

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the jolly post and the Christmas greetings.
Wish you,Tanitha and everybody there A Happy Christmas and a very Happy New Year, Minoo!
A2dapoweraa4
Lol.

Minoo Jha said...

I would like to thank all you for your Christmas wishes and comments - A to the Power of 4, Jess, Malvika and Ajay. Hope you had a great last week and plan to bring in the New Year with gusto.