Sunday, July 28, 2013

Minoo 2.0



What gives me hope?

The fact that alternate ways of living can be just as satisfying. So we never need to think – “I can’t give this or that up.” or “How am I going to live without all of this?” 

That’s what gives me hope.

What gives me hope?


The fact that in every age, there have been, besides men and women hellbent on pursuing fame, fortune, power and goods, there have been other human beings who have dedicated themselves to the spirit of inquiry, or when told, “this is how it’s done” have said “Oh really!”


That’s what gives me hope.

What gives me hope?
That for every movement in the direction of excessive puffery, vanity, or fussiness, there has been a counter movement in the direction of simplicity.

That’s what gives me hope.

What gives me hope?

That finding peace may be as simple as accepting change.

That’s what gives me hope.

What gives me hope?

The fact there is a Minoo 2.0.  One, who after successfully dealing with her anger issues, went on to live and write about how to become a low maintenance person in this post. 

That’s what gives me hope.

Hope is a question of confronting your cynicism, taming your demons, looking for the light, and reflecting on what matters.

So cheers to more people hopping on to the hope bandwagon - where there’s always room for one more.…M…..a Pearl Seeker like you.
 
As always, thanks for reading and have a great day.

P.S. Thanks to Don Swart of White Hat Security for giving me the idea of calling the new improved moi, "Minoo 2.0.". Quite apropos for these times!

No comments: