Sunday, July 21, 2013

What Gives Me Hope (2)

Link to Site From Which Picture Was Taken


When after few hits and some big misses, and a lot of lessons learned - as listed in this post and this post and this post, I  found my way in investing.
                                 
When I look at all the folks who have never let anything come between them and a fulfilling life.
                                 

When I discover that my lack of a college education, while it has closed some doors to me, has opened others.                                

When I discover that prospects for a job are only a book away.
When I think back on the personal challenges I have put behind me.
When I discover that being less anxious and feeling more connected is just a meditation technique away.
When I think back on the fact that I changed careers, changed my diet, changed in temperament – so I need never fear about being stuck, as I narrate in my post The Path To Change.
When I discover that the solution to something is just a conversation or an internet search away.

When I understand that the most embarrassing moments become funny in recollection.
When I understand that changing some lifestyle habits is just a friend away.
When I think about the fact that the most enchanting thing passed on in families are traditions such as this one rather than money.
                          
I've discovered that hope is just a matter of thinking back on all the anxious, challenging, tough, embarrassing, frustrating moments and events you’ve survived, counting your blessings, reflecting on what matters, and appreciating the ride. So thanks for reading and cheers to both you and I being ever hopeful, ever reflective, and being ever able to appreciate the ride……M…..a Pearl Seeker like you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Minoo,
it's thanks to Mr.Deepak Shinde* and to Ra himself.

PS 1: Carmel School teachers were introduced to infinitheism through DS*.

PS 2: I invite you and everybody else to 'like' infinitheism page on face book.

Wishing you Most and more and loving you so much,
A/A/A/A

Minoo Jha said...

A to the Power of 4.....as usual.....a comment from you leads to further intrigue and I want to know more....who is Mr. Deepak Shinde, and by Carmel School teachers, do you mean Carmel Monterey?

A2dapaaf4 said...

1) Minoo,I wish I knew about DS. I've heard Mahatria Ra mention about him a couple of times in infinipath sessions...
Here is what Shashidhar Rao Lakkula (shashidhar.co.in)shares about
Deepak Shinde:
Once again a person who didn’t have enough resources to back him. Family responsibility came early to him in life. He took it as on opportunity rather than complaining about circumstances. His dedication to his work is unparalleled, so much so that his boss in his earlier profession handed all the organizational responsibilities and decision making powers unto him. He used to train deaf and dumb students in martial arts, along with his education and even today he is highly passionate about fitness and trains people towards health.
He joined Alma Mater at a salary lower than what he got in his earlier profession because he had found a new purpose; to make a difference. Such high are his standards for himself that he would not take home his salary if he didn’t achieve his targets in time, no matter what the conditions at home were. Today he heads Alma Mater, Bangalore and is rocking the city day in and day out.
In the earlier years of his life, bicycle was his only medium to commute and today you can spot him on the roads of Bangalore enjoying his Mercedes Benz, he has bought a dream house for his family and his child receives the best of education. He not only models for his fitness class but is also a role model to a lot of people.

2)It is Carmel School Bangalore.

Hope this helps.
Love you so much!
PS:I am going through the web site shashidhar.co.in
A/A/A/A