Sunday, September 6, 2015

A Celebration of Journeys - To Mark A Very Special Milestone


Some journeys are made to bond with friends.

Some journeys are made to start a new life.

Some journeys are made to find ourselves.

Some journeys are made to see what's beyond the horizon.

Some journeys are made to do our duty to God, family or country.

Every journey is special.

Every journey is unique.

Every journey invites us to deepen our connection - whether with people, with nature, with ourselves, or with God.

This is the promise every journey holds.

This post marks a very special milestone - my 300th post on Minoo Jha Life Strategies.  Its been quite a journey - and I have enjoyed it - all along the way.  Thanks to all who have shared this journey with me. Your likes, pins, votes and comments kept me going.  Look how far I have come with your help. Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you! And hope to see you next week.

PS. Regards my last post on the world's most popular tourist spots, Ajay, good job on guessing the answers to 13 out of the 15 questions.  I am sure you will have no problem figuring out the two you missed.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats Minoo and thank you fr 300 wonderful, thought-provoking and brilliant posts!Onward to 500 for the betterment and personal fulfillment of your readers!!!
ajay