Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Nail Salon (by Angela with an H)

That's How We Do It
Available on Amazon

Mani – 15 dolla

Pedi – 20 dolla

Hearing the gal say “Look nyyyyce. I Do for You”…..priceless.

The SFO Bay Area Nail Salon experience.

It's priceless.

And Angelah Johnson masterfully captures it in her video Nail Salon .

Angelah, who?

That's what I said.

But after stumbling across Angelah's Nail Salon video on You Tube and seeing her other Bon Qui Qui videos, I am a total fan and convert to her brand of comedy….

So let's cut to it then.

For your viewing pleasure....


P.S. To the list of things that I might be pelted with – from sannas to pakoras , to vadas to bondas to samosas to dhoklas to idlis to gol gappas (because of publishing The Mangalorean and the Big Words and How to Cause Atmost Confusion at the Scripps Spelling Bee), I may now have to add spring rolls.  Should I hire a private body guard to whom I can yell “ Saccoritee…..  Saccoritte” as Bon Qui Qui does in the King Burger videos. Maybe a good idea, huh?

P.S. 2:  Who are your favorite lady comedians?  Do tell. One of my favorite comedians is my sister R.  Besides being a terrific wit, we have had many escapades together, including the one covered in my post The Nightdress Brigade.

P.S.  2: If you like videos, here are some of my other posts which have videos:




P.S. 3: Anjelah performs stand up comedy in different cities and is currently scheduled to perform in Las Vegas, but she grew up in San Jose, California. Woot. Woot.

P.S. 4: As always thanks for reading and have a great day.

No comments: