Sunday, December 9, 2018

I am not a doctor, but this I know...



Walking is good medicine.

Getting enough sleep is good medicine.

Yoga is good medicine.

Eating in moderation & eating right is good medicine.

Healthy relationships are good medicine.

Doing some cardio and some resistance training is good medicine.

Pets are good medicine.

Friendships are good medicine.

Avoiding debt is good medicine.

Nature is good medicine.

Learning something new is good medicine.

Losing weight (if you need to) is good medicine.

Keeping your blood sugar down is good medicine.

Forgiveness and making amends is good medicine.

Kicking a bad habit is good medicine.

Being grateful is good medicine

Having a purpose or a mission is good medicine.

Getting involved in a beneficial, useful and valuable service is good medicine.

Christmas is coming.  I would like to wish you a blessed Christmas season, and to urge you to help yourself to one or more of the medicines in this post, which are a good cure for the naughty and a good fortification for the nice. Dual purpose.  That's what they are. Also, think about I may have left out and feel free to recommend additions to this special Christmas Apothecary List.  I didn't check it twice.

So what are you waiting for? Maybe it is time to take a nice big fat helping of one of them?

As always, thanks for sharing my Journey to Wisdom, Meaning and a Better Life,  and have a great day and week….M ……a Pearl Seeker like you.  Like you I am trying to find my way through this complex maze we call life, and I am honored to have you share my journey, as I continue to seek the wisdom hidden in plain sight.

Thanks to everyone who has shared, re-tweeted, liked, smiley-faced,high fived and commented on my posts. I appreciate the kudos from old friends, new friends, and relatives who have become friends. You keep me going.

I would like to say Happy Birthday to all those with December birthdays.  Hope you use your birthday month to enjoy generous helpings of the medicine I have recommended. What better month than December to do that. A new year will be upon us soon. You want to be in full form for it. Step into 2019 with a new confidence.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A perfect prescription to be healthy in mind and healthy in body, Minoo!And an excellent recap of the blogs you've posted during 2018!
Ajay