Saturday, April 7, 2012

It's called Motherhood - ICM©


Parent Trap:Watched 240 times
Life Size: Watched 50 times
Charlie & the Chocolate Factory: Watched 70 times
Dumbo: Watched 40 Times
Barney & Friends: Watched - you don't want to know how many times!!

P.S.: If you're having a girl, don't say I didn't warn you!!!! :):)
P.S.2: I realize there are many variations on this themeWould love to hear your variation, wherever you are on this planet; if you had only boys, it would be charming to know what I have missed. 
P.S.3: ICM is also the acronym for what puts the food on our table.  It stands for Incentive Compensation Management, my field of work as an Xactly Incent Configuration Consultant.
P.S.4: Thanks for reading and Happy Easter to all of you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Easter Minoo!

Anonymous said...

Thank God,I have watched Dumbo several times.

Minoo Jha said...

By that I take it to mean that you are glad you weren't subjected to the forced viewing of the other movies mentioned in this post. Thanks for your Easter wishes

Anonymous said...

I was thanking God for making it possible for me to watch at least Dumbo from the list of movies you have mentioned in the post.
My daughter would wait for her favourite TV serial 'da sodey sultan' = 'The Sword Of Tippu Sultan'.
As a mother i coaxed her to read Enid Blyton series..because that was my favourite as a girl..but i haven't seen her read it at least once...
We both have devoured Amar Chitra Katha series,Asterix and Obelix series,Walt Disney's series,
She was so fond of Mickey and Donald, my parents had bought her a life size Mickey mouse and a pink colour sweat shirt with Minnie Donald's rubber print on it.

Anonymous said...

PS:Sorry,it should be Minnie Mouse not Minnie Donald.