Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Spizella Takes On A New Target - Sheldon Cooper


(With a little help from Patricia from Down Under and A to the Power of 4)
Sparrow:  You know, Minothi, I ‘m sorry the exchanges between me and Dick Costolo of Twitter are over because now you won’t write about me anymore. You’ll go back to featuring posts about Mosquitos and Diogenes and sports like Cricket. And I will go back to being just Sparrow.
Minothi:  Sparrow, tut, tut...counting this post, you’ve been in 5 posts on my blog. That’s plenty.
Sparrow:  Is 5 posts a record?
Minothi: Yes. A record you share only with Sheldon Cooper.
Sparrow: Who’s Sheldon Cooper?
Minothi:  Only one of the most interesting characters on human television. My series of posts on him is posted on my Big Bang Theory Board on Pinterest. Read the posts and tell me what you think.
Sparrow:  You have a Pinterest board dedicated exclusively to Sheldon Cooper?
Minothi:  Yes – as I said it’s called Big Bang Theory.
Sparrow:  What about me, Minothi?  Why don’t I get an exclusive Pinterest board?
Sparrow (continuing): ...why am I on Reflections on Facebook and Twitter and not on a board by myself?
Minothi: ...because...(and then, not wanting to argue)...well, I suppose you can have your own Pinterest board.  What do you want to call it?
Sparrow:  Something original. Sparrow’s Board, maybe?
Minothi :  That is unique.  You will have your own Pinterest board and it will be called Sparrow’s Board.
Minothi (continuing): Now, if there’s nothing else...I would like to get back to working on my Xactly Incent prototype.
Sparrow:  Actually, there is something else.  I want to beat Sheldon Cooper. I want to be in 6 posts on your blog.
Minothi:  However are we going to come up with...?
Sparrow:  Hear me out... I think we could do a Bird Quiz post. I already have some ideas after reading the comments of Patty and A to the Power of 4.
Sparrow (continuing):  Please. Pretty please.
Minothi:  My goodness – you sound like my daughter – you’re even making the face. I can’t believe I’m letting myself be talked into writing another post about birds.
Sparrow (triumphantly):  Yes!!!! 
Sparrow (continuing): Now if you will excuse me, I need to go.  I have to tell my BFF about this.
Minothi (under the breath): Forgot to ask – have you been spending time with Tanita?

P.S. Dear Readers....yes...there is to be another Sparrow post.  Look for it this Saturday. Meanwhile, here are all the previous Sparrow posts which you can also find on Sparrow’s Board on Pinterest:


P.S.2: If you are wondering why Sparrow is calling me Minothi rather than by my real name, it will make perfect sense after you read my post Porki and Bonkers tradition.

P.S. 3: Thanks Patty and A to the Power of 4 for providing Sparrow the inspiration for one more post.

P.S.4:  As always, readers, thanks for reading, and hope you have a great 2012.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know there'll be one more post on Spizella Arborea Minothi,
if not the SA may supersede SheldonC by singing the wholesong-

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Nobody knows my sorrow
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
Glory hallelujah!

Sometimes I'm up, sometimes I'm down
Oh, yes, Lord
Sometimes I'm almost to the ground
Oh, yes, Lord
Although you see me going 'long so
Oh, yes, Lord
I have my trials here below
Oh, yes, Lord
If you get there before I do
Oh, yes, Lord
Tell all-a my friends I'm coming to HEAVEN!
Oh, yes, Lord

A/A/A/A

ajay said...

Ha! Ha! Brilliant and funny.
Keep 'em comin!