Saturday, March 10, 2012

Observations on Pinterest – 1


One of my 17 Pinterest Boards
Observation 1:
Now everything in your life that deserves a category of its own can get one...
David C’s categories on Pinterest…
Comedy
Creatures
Swag
Food
Neat Spaces
Errin H’s categories on Pinterest...
Gluten and Dairy Free
Success Among Friends
General Noms
Gamer/Nerd/Geek
Science Teacher
Ariel S’s categories on Pinterest...
Sweet Southern Belle
A Star is Born
Home Sweet Home
I call him Prince C…for short
A Girl’s Best Friend

Sheila M’s categories on Pinterest…
I Won What!!!!
Home Economics 101
New to Me
Book Report
Note to Mom
Minoo Jha’s categories on Pinterest (compilations of my blog posts)...
Ajay’s Arcade
Cindy’s Corner
The Lobonagar Chronicles
Lessons from My Personal Heroes
The Big Bang Theory...

...plus 11 more boards and counting. 

What will your Pinterest categories be? Can't wait to see. Also, while you are checking out different Pinterest categories, I'd love to know which ones you find the most interesting and why.

As always, thanks for reading and do stop by again soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A wonderful post..Thank you So much Minoo.

A/A/A/A

Anonymous said...

PS:I am through with David C's and I liked Swags and Neat Spaces..just like that....

ajay said...

A neat categorisation, Minoo!
Keep the flag flying, what !