Saturday, March 17, 2012

Observations on Pinterest - 3


One of My 17 Boards on Pinterest

No More Mind Reading

It’s the end of guessing what to get someone for Christmas.  

The end of wondering where to take Ms  Right or Mr Right on a holiday.

The end of having to take something back to the store because (slap yourself on the side of the head) did you ever see them wear hoop earrings, ever. Ever?  Did you? Did you?

The end of looking at a Macy's or Nordstrom's catalog in sheer clueless terror.

The end of Valentines Days ending with you feeling like a geek, a frat boy, a prep girl, a slouch or an insensitive boor.

Special occasions need not have you in a “conniption fit” anymore…..

……because right now to find out what floats anyone's boat….

…. all you have to do is check out their Pinterest boards.

Alan S’ desires and interests – as revealed on Pinterest
Travel Here (Vacations)
cYcle (Bicycling)
i wAnt ThaT (Gadgets)

Stacia R’s desires and interests – as revealed on Pinterest
A Home Without Limits (Home Décor)
Can’t Help Myself (Rings)
Outdoor Dreams (Fun Stuff for the Outdoors)

Galaxie A’s desires and interests – as revealed on Pinterest
some kind of style (Clothes)
stay here with me (Décor)
let’s gather and be married (Weddings)

Paul S’s desires and interests – as revealed on Pinterest
Favorite NYC Restaurants (Eating out in New York)
A Pinboard by Paul (Kicks)
Want List (An assortment of Bags)

Minoo Jha's desires and interests – as revealed on Pinterest

Minoo Jha (also known as what’s-your-name-again) is the author of this blog and uses Pinterest to organize and categorize her posts. Currently I have 17 boards, including:

My Life as I Live It
I Heart Bangalore
&
Sparrow’s Board

P.S. Like every soul who writes, my desire is simply  to have people read my posts. So thanks as always for reading and please visit again soon.

P.S. 2: Thanks also to my walking pal Becky for introducing me to the phrase "conniption fit". Whenever I feel jaded (as when I've been subjected to an overdose of corporate speak), I think of this phrase and the world is alright again).

1 comment:

ajay said...

Super conniption piece fit, Minoo!