Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Search Terms Which Will Get You to My Blog...

Photo courtesy: freedigitalphotos.net
I found out through Stats (a gadget on Blogger) what are some of the search terms which will get you to my blog.

While some are bewildering and I can’t figure out why those would link to my blog (example: can someone explain to me why “a ukranianin producer of alcoholic b…” would?), here are some other search terms which will get you to Minoo Jha Life Strategies which make perfect sense...

"never let a pal down"

If you type "never let a pal down" in the Google search box, it will take you to this:

Never Let A Pal Down - Life Strategies - For those with one hand ...

minoojha-actionableideas.blogspot.com/.../never-let-pal-down.html
Mar 1, 2011 – Never Let A Pal Down ...that is the Code of the Woosters. For the uninformed, the Code of the Woosters is the title of a novel by P.G. ...

Some background:  I wrote this post to light a fire under guest poster Ajay Sachdev who owed me a guest post on Wodehouse and was dragging his heels.

Light a fire under Bertie Wooster (I affectionately call Ajay this) it did. 

Before you could say pip pip, Magical Wodehouse (which is a great read) was in my in-box and out on the blog.

Sheldon cooper trains on shelf

If you type Sheldon cooper trains on shelf in the Google search box (sheldon cooper painted escape routes will also work), it will take you to one in a series of posts I wrote on Sheldon Cooper of the Big Bang Theory.  

Life Strategies - For those with one hand tied behind their back ...

minoojha-actionableideas.blogspot.com/2012_01_01_archive.html
Jan 28, 2012 – Sheldon Cooper: Ooh, I love trains! ..... They look at my kitchen shelves and cupboards and they look at my closets and never fail to compliment ...

Each of the Sheldon Cooper posts consists of classic conversational exchanges between Sheldon and one of the other characters on Big Bang Theory.  This one. And this one. And this one.  And this one. If you are in low spirits, I think these posts will put the smile back on your face - if only for five minutes.

consult dolores pereira

If you type consult dolores pereira in the Google search box, it will take you to my “The Man in the Bathtub” post.  A post in which I also mention the Delphi oracles, Kamlu, Anita Saran and Rajat Nayar....

Life Strategies - For those with one hand tied behind their back: The ...

minoojha-actionableideas.blogspot.com/2011/.../man-in-bath-tub.ht...
Apr 13, 2011 – The son goes to Delphi to consult the Oracles. (If time travel ... Or he could have gone even further back in time for Dolores Pereira (who else?) ...

Have I got you real curious about this one….for one, the connections between all these people, and… two, the seemingly totally unconnected and wacky title? Yeah! That was the plan.

If you haven’t read The Man in the Bath-tub post, I want you to read it - because it's about one of my favorite historical characters.

Michael Burry Santa 

If you type Michael Burry Santa in the Google search box, it will take you to the post on my blog titled Move Over Michael Burry.

Move Over Michael Burry - Life Strategies - For those with one hand ...

minoojha-actionableideas.blogspot.com/.../move-over-michael-burry...
Mar 23, 2011 – Michael Burry graduated from Santa Teresa High School in San Jose, California. He went on to med school. And specialized in neurology.

Michael Burry is one of the lone wolf investors profiled in Michael Lewis’ “The Big Short”.  Why did I want Michael Burry to move over? And what’s Santa got to do with it? Aha, I’m not telling.  You will have to read Move Over Michael Burry to find out.   

P.S. These are some of the search terms that will get you to my blog. As always thanks for reading and do come back for more.

2 comments:

jess said...

Another fun read,Minoo.Enjoyable, as usual.And btw,I scored well on the LAT.Having spent a real fun and fruitful day at Mohammad and Rosie farm yesterday, got the first one,spot on .
Qs 3,4,and 5 are no brainers for anyone who has had the pleasure of interacting with even some of the Lobo clan !!! Got to admit sannas stumped me.And here's an addition to the quiz: which of these adjectives describe the Lobonagarites accurately:warm,friendly, hospitable, kind,generous,talented,enterprising,fun, more fun , AMAZING.
Going by the ones I've met so far,the answer is simply:all of the above.:))jess

Minoo Jha said...

On behalf of all of Lobonagar......thank you, Jess:):):)....we've truly enjoyed the company of our Mumbai cousins these past couple of months