Monday, July 16, 2018

3 Simple (Yet Powerful) Words To Help You At Any Age And Stage Of Your Life


It’s Not Impossible…Use these words to conceive of doing the inconceivable.

It’s In Me…Use these words to believe you have everything within you to succeed.

Yes I Can…Use these words to silence your doubts, as well as the doubts of any naysayers.

No More Procrastinating…Use these words to bite the bullet, and to stop putting off the "excellent" life for the "blah" life.

It Is Essential…Use these words to select the “most important” thing to do.

Stay With It…Use these words to stay on task, and keep moving forward with your plan.

Now is When…Use these words to seize the moment. There is no time better than "now" time.

Keep using these words, until the day comes when you can rightfully say, these 3 words…“Made It Happen..

Acknowledgements:

Thanks for the feedback, (comments, likes, shares) on my recent posts. I appreciate the kudos from old friends, new friends, and relatives who have become friends. You keep me going.

NEXT, Thanks to all readers, current and future, for sharing my journey to wisdom, meaning and a better life.  Like you, I am trying to find my way through this complex maze we call life, and I am honored to have you share my journey, as I continue to seek the wisdom hidden in plain sight.

FINALLY, A Happy Birthday shout-out:  to those with July birthdays. I hope you use your birthday month to bring to the fore, things which will help you live your best life. You already know what’s essential. Just get started. No more procrastinating.  It’s in you. It’s not impossible. Yes, you can.

Have a blessed week, and hope to see you next week.

P.S. Not sure if you have time, but a selection of posts I have written to date is below:
Pursuing A Dream
Changing in Good Ways
Managing Your Money
Simplifying Your Life
Getting Over Your Self-Consciousness

Friendships
The United States of Friendship – Part 1Part 2Part 3Part 4Part 5Part 6,Part 7Part 8Part 9Part 10Part 11Part 12
Family
Pets
Nature

Hobbies
Learning to Laugh
Learning to Relax
Health

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A short and hard-hitting masterpiece,Minoo! If everyone were to follow your formula, success would be a given!
Ajay